Mon to Fri: 9:00am – 6:30pm
Weekend: 10:00am – 5:00pm
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Proeffico Solutions Pvt Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our’’), concerning your access to and use of the proeffico.com websites as well as any proeffico’s products, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”)
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood ,and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the site and you must discontinue immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Following are terms and conditions applicable to our customers
- For signing up for the proeffico’s products like prolificapp , proapp, ops360.live or econnect platform , you will be required to the provide the following
- Nature of your business
- GST Certificate
- Contact number
- Visit to your office / business to understand the requirements first hand.
- Proeffico team shall review the provided information and come up with the plan of implementation
- Advance payment shall be required to begin work on any new customer requirements
- Softwares provided shall incur AMC charges which shall be shared at the time of finalising the project costing.
- Proeffico shall be liable for any hardware related support that is expected to be done by the hardware vendor who supplied the goods.
- The Proeffico team shall hold the IP of all the products, software being provided.
- In case of access to existing products, the proeffico team shall provision access to the platform once the advance is confirmed within 2 days.
- In case of custom software development, software shall either be hosted on cloud or on customer’s cloud directly within 7 days once customer sign’s off the solution in test enviornment.
Cancellation & Refund policy;
- Product licence purchased once for the required time shall not be refunded. Users will have the option to cancel the subscription anytime.
- If the project is to be abandoned in the middle in case of custom software development , the cost incurred in comparison against the amount provided shall be performed and accordingly refunded.