Mon to Fri: 9:00am – 6:30pm
Weekend: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Humans are intelligent and the same human can make mistakes too. Development world is all about getting the problems solved by some mechanism and while doing that people may tend to make mistakes too due to long working hours in getting to the end result.
There is an IT ecosystem developed around DevOps these days which helps organisations achieve the automation into their development processes and have the teams focus on coding it right, the rest of it is taken care by the DevOps Automation. Here are some of the benefits of using DevOps:
- Less error prone deployment process
- Code comparison and managing multiple work streams to achieve the desired results is possible through DevOps ecosystem
- Automated tests can be executed to identified the problems early in the development cycle
- Automated vulnerability checks help reduce security risks.
- Speed & Agility in rolling out new functions.
- Identify the bottlenecks and failures by automating performance testing.
If you are an IT organisation and still not using DevOps in your ecosystem, lets sit and analyse your development process and get you where you should be.